You are playing an active role in the world around you. Influencing people is the process of deepening a relationship with someone by getting what you want from them while they get what they want from you. This is the paradox of influence. You only achieve your goals when you are genuinely interested in achieving theirs – in defining and delivering value for them.
Negotiating comes at the end of the influence process, after a recommendation is made but not accepted. In this case you will need a negotiation process to identify what a great agreement looks like and how to achieve it.
- Effective Selling Skills (ESS) - ESS – Effective Selling Skills Overview PDF
- Engaging With Exec’s (EWE) - EWE – Engaging With Exec’s Overview PDF
- Developing your Value Proposition (DVP) - DVP – Developing your Value Proposition Overview PDF
- Professional Influence Program (PIP) - PIP – Professional Influencing Program Overview PDF
- Master Influence Program (MIP) - MIP – Master Influence Program Overview PDF
- Professional Sales Negotiation (PSN) - PSN – Professional Sales Negotiation Overview PDF